Magnum Opus "Full Light"
Sunday, 12/16/2018, 6-10 pm;
Monday, 12/17/2018, 7-10 pm;
Tuesday/Wednesday, 12/18-19/2018, 6-10, pm, callbacks.
Show dates: March 14-17 and 21-23, 2019
Readings will be from the script. It would help if you have read the script enough to know if you have a character you'd like to audition for. Each are all unique in vocal range and age. Please bring music to sing with: an accompanist will be available. A cappella is discouraged. Choreography will be a significant part of each character and all auditioners will be taught a dance combination and will have an opportunity to show additional skills if they wish. Tap and ballet/pointe is a plus. Contact Dan Prueher with questions.
For those auditioning for SVP’s Nunsense Dec. 16/17, here’s the scoop on what to expect:
1. Bring music for your solo. A cappella is discouraged. You may not sing the entire song.
2. You will read from the script with other auditioners.
3. All auditioners will have a chance at some improv.
4. You will be taught a dance by our choreographer.
5. One part needs someone with ballet skills. If you are interested in that part, we will ask you to stay after the main audition to show us these skills. If you need music, please bring it.
Celebrate the holiday season with Wisconsin's newest professional non-profit ballet company
Magnum Opus brings back their Christmas production "Full Light" featuring seven skilled dancers, fresh innovative choreography and glorious music from Handel's Messiah. The company is revising the original ballet from the premier season and continuing the work with more musical pieces from Handel's master piece.
Friday, December 7 at 7:30pm